I have been addicted to food all my life and have decided to now find help for my "little" problem and take back control of my body.

I am writing this so that I can inspire, become motivated and finally find a life where food is not the answer to everything.

I am British born, but am currently living in NYC (so please excuse the spelling if it changes about a little bit).

I want this blog to become an inspiration to prove to you and to me that real results can be achieved in real time, on a low budget and by a confirmed couch potato


Welcome to my journey

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Have your cake...

Dear reader, please try and refrain from killing me or telling me I have been a naughty girl by giving into temptation, but I confess......I have eaten from the forbidden fruit and by God did it taste good.

I know technically whilst on a diet, dessert is restricted to fruit and water, but I have found an alternative. The Raspberry Oat Bar by www.haveyourcakeltd.com is possibly the most incredible sweet I have tried in a long time.


I apologise for the fact that my pictures do not do this raspberry and chocolate oat bar justice (I couldn't wait to take a picture before my first bite. sorry)


This is quite simply the most incredible 150 calorie bite I have ever had. The bars come in a container of 4 and are only 150 calories per slice. I know this is not ideal to eat everyday(nor is any sweet treat) but are far tastier than the "diet" bars of 180 calories.

Thumbs up Have your Cake. I love you guys

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin