I have been addicted to food all my life and have decided to now find help for my "little" problem and take back control of my body.

I am writing this so that I can inspire, become motivated and finally find a life where food is not the answer to everything.

I am British born, but am currently living in NYC (so please excuse the spelling if it changes about a little bit).

I want this blog to become an inspiration to prove to you and to me that real results can be achieved in real time, on a low budget and by a confirmed couch potato


Welcome to my journey

Monday 14 September 2009

So I went to the farmers market this morning and went a little mad trying to find some food for my dinner tonight. As you can see from the pictures, I was spoilt for choice.
The carrots were amazing raw (I munched on one as I walked around the market)


The flowers were just incredible. I dont think my awful photography skills do the colors justice.

I have never seen black runner beans so am quite excited to try these out.



I think I bought pretty much everything in this picture. The farmers were so friendly and told me where and how everything was grown. I cant wait to see what I come up with.
Speak soon


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! It's been so long since I've been to a farmer's market. Seems like such a nice way to spend the day.
    To answer the question you asked on my blog (ages ago, sorry!)--we're in Bristol. What are are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. It's nice that real, healthy food that comes from the ground is a work of art by itself.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin