I have been addicted to food all my life and have decided to now find help for my "little" problem and take back control of my body.

I am writing this so that I can inspire, become motivated and finally find a life where food is not the answer to everything.

I am British born, but am currently living in NYC (so please excuse the spelling if it changes about a little bit).

I want this blog to become an inspiration to prove to you and to me that real results can be achieved in real time, on a low budget and by a confirmed couch potato


Welcome to my journey

Saturday 5 September 2009

Farmers Market feasts


So the farmers market was at Union Square today and I could not resist the fresh produce.
Above is the portobello mushroom ravioli I bought with a homemade fresh tomato, basil, garlic and mushroom sauce which took me about 5 mins to prepare and cook.

I wish I had pictures of all the stalls at the market but I had already started shopping before I whipped the camera out!

Labor day weekend is going to be interesting as have several BBQ's planned so am going to try and be good and just have salads and veggie burgers.

Have a lovely weekend everyone

1 comment:

  1. This ravioli looks really good! Have fun at labor day weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin