I have been addicted to food all my life and have decided to now find help for my "little" problem and take back control of my body.

I am writing this so that I can inspire, become motivated and finally find a life where food is not the answer to everything.

I am British born, but am currently living in NYC (so please excuse the spelling if it changes about a little bit).

I want this blog to become an inspiration to prove to you and to me that real results can be achieved in real time, on a low budget and by a confirmed couch potato


Welcome to my journey

Sunday 23 August 2009

Me

This picture was taken on vacation in Cuba approx 2 years ago.
I would like to boast about how much weight I have lost since that holiday, but I cant. If anything, I have put on weight.

This goes to show how I am always full of good intentions. I vowed after this picture was taken, that I would become fit and healthy and run a marathon.
All hopes and dreams have vanished and I am bigger than ever.

I was the fattest person on that island and I promised myself I would never be embarrassed like that again.........another lie to myself.

I am making another promise. A public promise that ....

I will lose weight
I will become fitter
I will be able to do a running lap at the gym
I will ignore my current craving for pizza
I will stop spending money on take-out
I will go to the gym at least 3 times a week
I will become the person I dream of becoming

Logging out

3 comments:

  1. Hai Kimberly,

    I read a reaction of you on one of the blogs I read and came to take a look at your blog. You've just started and could use some support I guess so I will be following you on your journey.

    I'm Dutch so forgive me to if I make mistakes in writing.

    Good luck!

    Fran
    http://dutchgirlgetshealthy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful world of diet blogging, Kimberly! I'm looking forward to reading about your progress - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys for the encouragement.

    Fran- spelling is not my strong point either (and my first language is English!!)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin