I have been addicted to food all my life and have decided to now find help for my "little" problem and take back control of my body.

I am writing this so that I can inspire, become motivated and finally find a life where food is not the answer to everything.

I am British born, but am currently living in NYC (so please excuse the spelling if it changes about a little bit).

I want this blog to become an inspiration to prove to you and to me that real results can be achieved in real time, on a low budget and by a confirmed couch potato


Welcome to my journey

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Day 2

Well the day started well (NOT).

I overslept and missed my Dancing with the Stars celebrity workout. I am so gutted as I had my outfit prepared and everything.
The fault lies in the various medications I took last night to try and unclog my nose, stop my throat hurting and remove my headache. The result was an amazingly deep sleep that made me sleep through my alarm clock. Such a disappointment.


When I finally arose, I had a nice healthy breakfast, a 200 cal snack later on, a protein shake in between classes and another snack after class (3pm). It all went downhill from there....I went shopping!!!

Now let me make you clear about one thing about me: I have a very addictive personality!!
If I want to spend, I will spend, and spend, and spend. Ditto applies to eating.

So I was dragged to Sephora with a friend today and before you know it, I had a loaded shopping bag of cosmetics I need but don't need to spend that much money on), 2 bags from Pret A Manger, and a trip to Juniors Cheesecake shop.

It was a disaster of a day (very delicious day, but a disaster none the less)

I then got a cab home as my feet were hurting.

I also have an audition in an hour and I can hardly speak. I hope I can blag this on personality alone.

Repeat after me

"I am the greatest actress in the world and your size does not dictate your talent"

Stay tuned dear reader


P.S On a positive note, my camera has been fixed so I can start taking pictures of my weight loss adventures.

1 comment:

  1. What a pity that you missed the workout.

    I have to control my spending too, once I start it's hard to stop and right now I don't have much to spend so I'm not going to the city for shopping: self prevention :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin