I have been addicted to food all my life and have decided to now find help for my "little" problem and take back control of my body.

I am writing this so that I can inspire, become motivated and finally find a life where food is not the answer to everything.

I am British born, but am currently living in NYC (so please excuse the spelling if it changes about a little bit).

I want this blog to become an inspiration to prove to you and to me that real results can be achieved in real time, on a low budget and by a confirmed couch potato


Welcome to my journey

Sunday 23 August 2009

Introduction

My name is Kimberly and I am addicted to food. I have been addicted to food all my life and am now finding help for my "little" problem.
I am writing this so that I can inspire, become motivated and finally find a life where food is not the answer to everything.

I am British born, but am currently living in NYC (so please excuse the spelling if it changes about a little bit)

I have had a problem with food all my life and have finally decided to take a stand against the demons that have got me into this situation.

I want to prove to you (the big bad world) that weight loss can be achieved by a real person, without much money, and in a safe way.

I want this blog to become an inspiration to you and to me and show that real results can be achieved in real time.

Welcome to my journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin